Maximum annual debt service (MADS) occurs in FY2013 then declines to maturity over the next 16 years --Low Leverage and High Coverage Metrics: The PPA's debt burden is moderate with net debt to cash flow available for debt service at approximately 3.
What does CFADS stand for?
CFADS stands for Cash Flow Available for Debt Service
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Conventional Forces Analysis Division (Joint of Chiefs Staff)
- Council for the Fight Against Doping
- Custom Force Authorization Document (US Army National Guard)
- Central Florida Auto Dealers Association
- Charleston Fine Art Dealers' Association
- Contemporary Fine Art Dealers Association (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Connecticut Federation of Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors
- Canadian Forces Air Defense Command
- Controlled Fusion Atomic Data Center (Oak Ridge National Laboratory)
- Cut from a Different Cloth
- Ceftiofur Free Acid Equivalent
- Certified Forensic Addictions Examiner
- complex fractionated atrial electrogram
- Contractor Furnished Aerospace Equipment
- Contractor-Furnished Aeronautical Equipment
- Council for Art Education, Inc. (Art and Creative Materials Institute, Inc.)
- Canadian Forces Aboriginal Entry Program
- Central Florida Association of Environmental Professionals (Orlando, FL)
- Carbon Furnace Atomic Emission Spectrometry
- College of Food, Agricultural and Environmental Sciences (Ohio State University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
4 Cash flow available for debt service on recourse debt, dividends, acquisitions and general working capital purposes $ 16.
6 times historical cash flow available for debt service, after management fees and reserves for replacement.
Leverage is low, with fiscal year-end net debt to cash flow available for debt service at 5.
Strong service territory growth, a capital expenditure budget and a more reasonable dividend payout have substantially improved free cash flow available for debt service.
Leverage is considered moderate with net debt to cash flow available for debt service (CFADS) of 9.
Consequently, measures of cash flow available for debt service are anticipated to remain consistent with current credit quality, Standard & Poor's said.
Cash flow available for debt service by end of 2011 was US$22 million, underpinned by a 5.