The table below, which is not presented in accordance with GAAP, is intended to provide a summary of cash available for debt service on recourse debt, dividends, acquisitions and general working capital purposes.
What does CADS stand for?
CADS stands for Cash Available for Debt Service (credit analysis)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CADS
We have 61 other meanings of CADS in our Acronym Attic
- Conflict in Adolescent Dating Relationships Inventory (University of Western Ontario; London, Ontario, Canada)
- Canadian Adverse Drug Reaction Information System
- Computer-Aided Design and Reuse with Intelligent Support
- Canadian Adverse Drug Reaction Monitoring Program
- Concern And Deficiency Reporting System (Joint Staff)
- Child Abuse Death Review Team
- Computer Aided Dead Reckoning Tracer
- Canadian Air Defence Sector
- Canadian Association for Disabled Skiing
- Cartridge Actuated Devices
- Catalogue Data Distribution System
- Central Area Distribution System
- Cervical Acceleration/Deceleration Syndrome
- Chemical Agent Detector Simulator
- Clinical Administrative Data Service
- Code Abuse Detection System
- Combat Aerial Delivery School (USAF)
- Combat Air Deconfliction System
- Combined Air Defense System
- Command and Data Simulator (NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It contains amended details regarding the amount and use of district cash available for debt service and tax levying capacity available to the district in cases of taxpayer non-payment.
Calpine has substantial exposure to the California market through contracts with Department of Water Resources and PG&E, which represent about 25% of cash available for debt service in 2005.
7x net senior debt to cash available for debt service as of fiscal year 2012.
7x net debt to cash available for debt service (CFADS) and will likely remain elevated as the airport issues additional debt for CEP costs; --Significant capital plans: The proposed $6.
The airport currently has a very high $312 debt per enplaned passenger and approximately 22 times (x)-25x net debt to cash available for debt service (CFADS); --Modern Infrastructure with Limited Future Needs.
4 gross debt to cash available for debt service and additional leverage is statutorily prohibited.
However, total leverage is moderate to high at 12x net debt to cash available for debt service (CFADS) with increasing debt service obligations through 2030.