Structurally, the cPDCL2 protein consisted of three potential phosphorylation sites for casein kinase II (S/T-X-X-D/E, where X represents a variable amino acid; Pinna, 1990), one potential phosphorylation site for tyrosine kinase (R/K-X-X-D/E-X-X-X-Y, where X represents a variable amino acid; Cooper et al.
What does CKII stand for?
CKII stands for Casein Kinase II
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Canoe Kayak Information (France)
- Chair-Keyboard Interface
- Championship Karting International (racing)
- Cheung Kong Infrastructure Holdings Ltd (Hong Kong)
- Circle K International (collegiate services)
- Cocos Keeling Islands Act of 1955 (Australia)
- Common Key Indicator
- Central Kentucky Inventors Council
- Charleston Kendo and Iaido Club (Charleston, SC; martial arts)
- Combat Karate International Federation (California)
- Centrum Kreacji I Marketingu (Polish)
- Certified Knowledge and Innovation Management Professional Society (Tucson, AZ)
- Centrum Kultury I Promocji (Poland)
- Chinese Knowledge Information Processing (Taiwan; est. 1986)
- Center for Knowledge and Innovation Research (est. 1999; Finland)
- Central Kentucky Interpreter Referral, Inc (Danville, KY)
- Centrum Ksztalcenia I Rehabilitacji (Polish)
- Centrum Kultury i Turystyki (Polish: Centre for Culture and Tourism; Poland)
- China Kanas International Travel Service (China)
- Centrum Kultury I Wypoczynku (Polish: Center for Culture and Recreation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The phosphorylated posttranslational modifications of IK have been shown to be regulated by casein kinase II (CKII) throughout the primary sequence.
7254565 J02853 Casein kinase II [alpha] subunit (CKII); CSNK2A1 D4E 1.