17, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- After several years as a leading resource for digital scholarship and teaching, the Kelvin Smith Library (KSL) at Case Western Reserve University has secured $1 million to raise its performance even higher.
What does CWRU stand for?
CWRU stands for Case Western Reserve University (Cleveland, OH)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CWRU
We have 1 other meaning of CWRU in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Western Red Spring (wheat)
- Centre for Work Related Studies
- Civil War Reenactment Society
- Coastal Wildlife Refuge Society (est. 1989; Manteo, NC)
- Crimean War Research Society (UK)
- Contaminated Water Removal and Storage System
- Campobello Whale Rescue Team (Canada)
- Center for Waste Reduction Technologies
- Civil War Round Table
- Critical Weakness Reliability Test
- Cooperative Wildlife Research Unit (various locations)
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
- Case Western Reserve University
- Canada Western Red Winter (wheat)
- Canada-Wide Standard
- Canadian Wildlife Service
- Candle Welfare Society
- Capital Winds Symphony (metropolitan Washington, DC)
- Car Wrapping School (France)
- Carolina Wiring Service (Columbia, SC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
EFFORTS TO POLISH THE IMAGE OF OHIO'S CASE WESTERN RESERVE University did much good during the past three years, but not enough to keep President Edward Hundert on the job.
It's possible that the Ohio Supreme Court will decide that this doesn't affect domestic violence law, but I don't really see how they could reach that conclusion without ignoring the language of Issue I," says Lewis Katz, a law professor at Ohio's Case Western Reserve University.
The NSF Center for Molecular and Microstructure of Composites will utilize the expertise of researchers from Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, OH and the University of Akron.
NYSE:ARG), today announced it has signed a supply agreement with Case Western Reserve University (CWRU).
Grants to Advance Global Advanced Imaging and Innovation Center Collaboration with University Hospitals Case Medical Center, Case Western Reserve University and Philips Healthcare CLEVELAND, Sept.
In a new study, many pediatricians said they would treat short children with growth hormones even in the absence of hormonal defects, said the researchers at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland.
1 million for the first year of clinical trials research as well as additional funds to support an immunology laboratory housed at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, one of five such funded labs in the nation.