After graduation, he entered Case School of Applied Science, where he earned a bachelor of science degree in mechanical engineering in 1941.
What does CSAS stand for?
CSAS stands for Case School of Applied Science (various schools)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSAS
We have 105 other meanings of CSAS in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Spatial Analysis and Remote Sensing (California State University; Los Angeles, CA)
- Commité de Surveillance des Activités de Renseignement de Sécurité (Security Intelligence Review Commission - Canada)
- Community Service Assurance Reporting System
- Calgary Sexual Assault Response Team
- Combat Support Agency Review Team
- Combat Search and Rescue Task Element (US DoD)
- Combat Search And Rescue Task Force
- Canadian Science Advisory Secretariat
- Canadian Society of Animal Science
- Canadian Stock Assessment Secretariat
- Center for the Study of the American South
- Centre of South Asian Studies (University of Cambridge)
- Childhood Sexual Abuse Survivors
- Classen School of Advanced Studies (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Combat Systems Aggregate Segment
- Command and Stability Augmentation System
- Computerized Status Accounting System (NASA)
- Configuration Status Accounting System
- Corporate Source Authority System
- Criticality Safety Analysis Sequence
Samples in periodicals archive:
in metallurgical engineering from the Case School of Applied Science and went on to work with the Aluminum Castings Co.
New York; Case School of Applied Science, Cleveland, Ohio; Univ.