The goods are offered to retailers in case packs, with each manufacturer determining each item's case pack quantity, or value per line, and there is no minimum dollar amount for an order.
What does CPQ stand for?
CPQ stands for Case Pack Quantity (inventory management)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPQ
We have 27 other meanings of CPQ in our Acronym Attic
- Chronic Postthrombotic Pelvic Venous Obstructions
- Centre for Professions and Professional Work (UK)
- Coarse Points Per Wavelength
- Communities Putting Prevention to Work (US DHHS)
- Corrugated Parallel-Plate Waveguide
- Chronic Pelvic Pain Without Obvious Organic Pathology
- Custom Paper Pocket Yachts (boat models; Fort Worth, TX)
- Centrum Pro Podporu Zamestnancu (Czech: Center for Support Staff; Equal Community Initiative)
- Campinas, Sao Paulo, Brazil - Campinas International (Airport Code)
- Carnival Party Quest (Maple Story online MMORPG)
- Certified Power Quality (Association of Energy Engineers)
- Club Pongiste Quevillais (French table tennis club)
- Coastal Properties Qld (Australia)
- Companion Parrot Quarterly
- Conseil de Presse du Québec (Québec Press Council, Canada)
- Conseil du Patronat du Québec (Canada)
- Corrective Patch Quality (TL 9000)
- Cost of Poor Quality (also seen as COPQ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to tackling these issues, the work group also developed a Case Pack Sales and Cost Analyzer Model (CPA Model) for use between trading partners investigating the economic impact on the total supply chain resulting from changes in the case pack quantity (see diagram, page 82).