Case Management Week festivities Oct 1016th including a reception honoring our Case Manager of the Year and Award of Service Excellence winners as well as our profession.
What does CMOY stand for?
CMOY stands for Case Manager of the Year (Little Rock, AR; Case Management Society of America award)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- CMIS/P (Common Management Information Services and Protocol) Over TCP/IP
- Comités ministériel sur l'organisation du travail
- Common Management over TCP/IP (Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol)
- Computational and Mathematical Organization Theory
- Cut Me Own Throat (character in novel by Terry Pratchett)
- Civil Military Operational Task Force
- Canadian Marine Officers Union
- Certified Microsoft Office User (computing)
- Computerized Management of Vehicles (trucking)
- Conditional Move
- 1-(1',4'-Cyclohexadienyl)-2-Methylaminopropane (found in methamphetamine)
- Cable Management Panel
- Calabogie Motorsports Park (Canada)
- California Mathematics Project (California)
- California Medical Physics, Inc.
- California Museum of Photography
- Call My Phone
- Câmara Municipal de Portel
- Câmara Municipal do Porto (Portugal)
- Camp (street suffix)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Professional Services Division will be led by Jackie Birmingham, RN, MS, and Case Management Society of America's Year 2000 Distinguished Case Manager of the Year.
As a past President and active member of the Case Management Society of New England along with several other professional organizations, her expertise and commitment was also recognized when she was awarded the Case Manager of the Year for CMSNE in 2003.