CMSA also presented its 2010 Chapter Excellence & Innovation Awards to these local chapters: * Conference Planning: Case Management Society of New England * Membership Development: Greater Grand Rapids/Kalamazoo Chapter of the CMSA * Technology: Case Management Association of Las Vegas * Education: South Florida Case Management Network * Print & Publishing: The Case Management Society of St.
What does CMSNE stand for?
CMSNE stands for Case Management Society of New England (Pelham, NH)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Canadian Moving and Storage Network
- Computational Materials Science Network
- Congenital Motor and Sensory Neuropathy
- Coppell Middle School North (Coppell, TX)
- Seaman, Construction Mechanic Striker (Naval Rating)
- Chinese Music Society of North America
- Clan MacLaren Society of North America (Scottish family organization)
- Clan Moncreiffe Society of North America (Scottish Clan Society; Scotland, UK)
- Clan Morrison Society of North America (est. 1909)
- China Merchants Steam Navigation Company
- Cisco MDS (Multilayer Director Switch) Storage Networking Fundamentals (training)
- Canada on the Move: Step One
- Center for Magnetic Self-Organization in Laboratory and Astrophysical Plasmas
- Center for Medicaid and State Operations
- Chicago Metropolitan Symphony Orchestra (Illinois)
- Chief Marketing and Strategy Officer (American Solar Direct)
- Club Municipal Sportif d'Oissel (French: Oissel Municipal Sporting Club)
- Commercial Manager Store Operations (Marks and Spencer; UK)
- Computer-Integrated Manufacturing for Multi-Supplier Operations
- Consultation Médico-Sociale d'Orientation (French head trauma victim evaluation institution)
Samples in periodicals archive:
a developer of care management software for workers' compensation and health care organizations, is pleased to announce that Marilyn Webb, former President of the Case Management Society of New England (CMSNE), has joined its Board of Advisors.