Black Top is a Midwestern variant on the Cascadian dark ales and Black IPAs that have been popping up on both coasts.
What does CDA stand for?
CDA stands for Cascadian Dark Ale (beer)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CDA
We have 486 other meanings of CDA in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Defence Attaché
- Canadian Dental Association
- Canadian Dermatology Association
- Canadian Diabetes Association
- Canadian Domestic Airspace
- Capability Data Acknowledgement (ITU-T)
- Capital Development Authority (Pakistan)
- Capital Dividend Account (taxation)
- Career Design Associates, Inc.
- Career Development Award (insurance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lord's beer is described as a 7% ABV Cascadian dark ale brewed with midnight wheat, flaked oats, crystal malts, and 2-Row Pale, and hopped with Amarillo and Mosaic to 70 IBUs.
Bump n the Night is brewed in the Cascadian Dark Ale (CDA) or "India Black Ale" style.