MicroStrategy(R) Incorporated , a leading worldwide provider of business intelligence software, today announced that Cascade Natural Gas Corporation has chosen the MicroStrategy Business Intelligence Platform(TM) as its business intelligence standard.
What does CGC stand for?
CGC stands for Cascade Natural Gas Corporation (stock symbol)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CGC
We have 297 other meanings of CGC in our Acronym Attic
- Call Graph Construction
- Cámara Guatemalteca de la Construcción (Spanish: Guatemalan Chamber of Construction)
- Canadian Genealogy Centre
- Canadian Geoscience Council
- Canadian Grain Commission
- Canine Good Citizen (AKC Dog Title)
- Canterbury Golf Club (Cleveland, OH)
- Cape Girardeau County (Missouri)
- Capillary Gas Chromatography
- Capital Group Companies (various locations)
- Central Greenwich College (UK)
- Central Gulf Coast (various organizations)
- Centre for Green Chemistry (Monash University; Australia)
- Centre Georges Chevrier (French: Georges Chevrier Center)
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- Certified General Contractor (Florida)
- Champion Gamers Clan (gaming clan)
- Changi Golf Club (Singapore)
- Channel-Gain Correlation
- Charitable Giving Campaign (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cascade Natural Gas Corporation is a subsidiary of MDU Resources Group, Inc.
Brian Matsuyama, Chairman, President and CEO of Cascade Natural Gas Corporation : The Board of Directors of Cascade Natural Gas Corporation declared the regular quarterly Common Stock dividend at the rate of cents (0.
SEATTLE -- Cascade Natural Gas Corporation will hold a conference call to discuss fiscal year 2002 first quarter financial results on Thursday, January 17, 2002 at 7:30 a.
SEATTLE -- Cascade Natural Gas Corporation announces earnings guidance for the fiscal year first quarter ending December 31, 2001.
SEATTLE -- Cascade Natural Gas Corporation (NYSE:CGC) will hold a conference call to discuss fiscal fourth quarter financial results on Thursday, November 16, 2006 at 10:30 a.
2 /PRNewswire/ -- Cascade Natural Gas Corporation (NYSE: CGC) received Washington Utilities and Transportation Commission (WUTC) approval for its Purchased Gas Cost Adjustment (PGA) and amortization of under-recovered gas cost from last winter filings.
SEATTLE -- On September 14, 2006, The Board of Directors of Cascade Natural Gas Corporation (NYSE:CGC) declared the regular quarterly Common Stock dividend at the rate of $0.