Announces Short Delay for Final Approval of MRDR/CIM Share Exchange, issued earlier today by Casavant Mining Kimberlite International (Pink Sheets: CMKM) over PR Newswire, we are advised by a representative of the company that the last sentence in paragraph two should read, "Casavant Mining would like to apologize for the delay of the share exchange, but assures its investors that it will be short," rather than, "Casavant Mining would like to apologize for the delay of the share exchange, but assures shareholders that it plans to complete the merger," as originally issued inadvertently.
What does CMKI stand for?
CMKI stands for Casavant Mining Kimberlite International
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CMKI
We have 1 other meaning of CMKI in our Acronym Attic
- Crabbet, Maynesboro and Kellogg (equestrian bloodline)
- Create My Keepsake
- Cytidine Monophosphate Kinase (genetics)
- Certified Master Kitchen and Bath Designer
- Consortium Maroco Koweitien de Développement (French: Morocco-Kuwaiti Development Corporation)
- Central Missouri Kodály Educators
- Converted Measurement Kalman Filter
- Converted Measurement Kalman Filter with Debiased Converted Measurements
- Canadian Machine Knitting Guild
- Compania Minera Kinam Guanaco (Spanish: Kinam Guanaco Mining Company; Chile)
- Christine M Kleinert Institute
- Chief Marketing and Knowledge Officer
- Central Milton Keynes Partnership
- Centrum Medyczne Ksztalcenia Podyplomowego (Polish: The Medical Centre of Postgraduate Education; Warsaw, Poland)
- Communist Mazdoor Kissan Party (Pakistan)
- Cache Meta Language
- CairnGorm Mountain Ltd. (UK)
- Call Me Later
- Câmara Municipal de Lisboa
- Câmara Municipal de Loures (Loures, Portugal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pink Sheets:CMKM), formerly Casavant Mining Kimberlite International proudly announces a negotiated Definitive Agreement for a Major Airborne Survey in the Fort a La Corne Canadian kimberlite fields.
Casavant Mining Kimberlite International (Pink Sheets: CMKM) announces a short delay on share exchange between CIM (Casavant International Mining) a wholly owned subsidiary of CMKM and MRDR (Mirador) which was originally set for completion on January 30, 2004.
19, 2004 Casavant Mining Kimberlite International (Pink Sheets:CMKM) announces it has successfully obtained additional funding of $1.
Casavant Mining Kimberlite International (Pink Sheets: CMKM) announced today that the company has approved the retirement of an additional 1.
19, 2004: Insert within the first sentence of the release: "from a longtime individual investor for the company" and "also from the same party" The corrected release reads: CASAVANT MINING KIMBERLITE INTERNATIONAL OBTAINS FUNDING OF US $1.
Casavant Mining Kimberlite International announced today that the Green Lake drill target is now suitable for drilling.
13, 2004 Casavant Mining Kimberlite International (Pink Sheets: CMKM) announces summary of drill program to commence.