Savings Bank of Romania Casa De Economii si Consemnatiuni Casa de Economii si Consemnatiuni is one of the most important financial institutions in Romania with a network of approximately 2000 branches throughout the country and assets ranking it the third largest bank in Romania.
What does CEC stand for?
CEC stands for Casa de Economii Si Consemnatiuni (Romania)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CEC
We have 734 other meanings of CEC in our Acronym Attic
- Campaign for Equal Citizenship (Northern Ireland)
- Canada Experience Class (Canadian immigration)
- Canadian Electrical Code
- Canadian Electroacoustic Community
- Canadian Ethnocultural Council
- Cancer Epidemiology Centre (various locations)
- Capacité d'Échange Cationique (French: Cation Exchange Capacity)
- Capillary Electrochromatography
- Capital Equipment Corporation
- Carroll Engineering Corporation (Warrington, PA)
- Catholic Education Centre (various locations)
- Cation Exchange Capacity
- Cell Evaluation Chip (semiconductors)
- Center Export Council
- Center for Economic Conversion (Mountain View, CA)
- Center for Elephant Conservation
- Center for Environmental Citizenship
- Center for Environmental Communication (Rutgers University; New Jersey)
- Center for Ethics and Culture
- Central Economic Committee