SAN FRANCISCO Draw for fun Cartoon fans have even more reason to feel animated now that the Cartoon Art Museum is offering drawing classes on certain Saturdays.
What does CAM stand for?
CAM stands for Cartoon Art Museum (San Francisco, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of CAM
We have 647 other meanings of CAM in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Association of Movers
- Capital Asset Management (various locations)
- Captured Available Market
- Card Authentication Method (payment card verification)
- Cardiac Arrest Management
- Carrie-Anne Moss (actress)
- Carrier Aircraft Modification (NASA)
- Carrierless Amplitude Modulation
- Cartographic Automatic Mapping
- Casio digital camera file (file extension)
- Catapult Armed Merchantman (WWII Naval vessel)
- Causa Mortis (Latin: Cause of Death; Codices and Manuscripts)
- Cavernous Angiomatous Malformations
- Cell Adhesion Molecule
- Cellular Automata Machine
- Center for Advanced Media
- Center for American Music (various locations)
- Center for Applied Mathematics (Cornell)
- Center for Applied Microtechnology
Samples in periodicals archive:
In lieu of flowers, the family suggests that donations be made to any of the following: Berklee College of Music (Boston, MA); Ward Kimball Memorial Fund (California Institute of the Arts, 24700 McBean Parkway, Valencia, CA); The Cartoon Art Museum (San Francisco, CA); or the Orange Empire Railroad Museum (Perris, CA).
It is arguably the largest and most prestigious cartoon art museum in the world.
The only other public display of the drawings was at the San Francisco Cartoon Art Museum in 1995.
He is a frequent speaker on college campuses around the country, and his work has been the subject of a solo exhibition at San Francisco's Cartoon Art Museum.