Klipp believes the competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits packages - which include a generous 401K, sign-on bonuses, educational assistance, paid time off, growth opportunities and more For more information on Carson Tahoe Regional Healthcare, including job openings in nursing and other positions, visit www.
What does CTRH stand for?
CTRH stands for Carson Tahoe Regional Healthcare (Nevada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CTRH
We have 1 other meaning of CTRH in our Acronym Attic
- Census Tract Relationship Files (Inter-University Consortium for Political and Social Research)
- Christian Theological Research Fellowship
- Connecticut Renaissance Festival (Woodstock, Connecticut)
- Canadian Tissue Residue Guideline
- Canadian Transportation Research Gateway (resource)
- Cancer Therapeutics Research Group
- Cendant Timeshare Resort Group (Las Vegas, NV)
- Clinical Trials Research Group
- Collaboration Technology Research Group
- Compagnons des Tortues et Autres Reptiles de Guyenne (French: Companions of the Turtles and Other Reptiles of Guyenne; Guyenne, France)
- Centri Territoriali Risorse Handicap (Italian: Local Disability Resource Centers)
- Canadian Tourism Research Institute (Conference Board of Canada)
- Center for Tobacco Research and Intervention
- Clinical and Translational Research Institute (University of California, San Diego)
- Clinical Trials Registry-India (National Institute of Medical Statistics)
- Crash Test Rating Index
- Creative Television of Rhode Island (est. 1983)
- Cooperative Threat Reduction Integrating Contractor
- Cooperative Threat Reduction Integration Contract
- Combating Terrorism Readiness Initiatives Fund
Samples in periodicals archive:
The multi-specialty medical campus known as the "Carson Tahoe Specialty Medical Plaza" is a 154,622 square foot property located in Carson City, Nevada, housing a variety of outpatient and specialty services offered primarily by Carson Tahoe Regional Healthcare, the leading hospital system in Carson City.