Carroll County General Hospital in Westminster, MD, a nonprofit hospital with more than 400 physicians, signed a $5.
What does CCGH stand for?
CCGH stands for Carroll County General Hospital (Westminster, MD)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CCGH
We have 5 other meanings of CCGH in our Acronym Attic
- Courage, Compassion, Grace, Fortitude
- Centre for Corporate Governance and Financial Policy (Hong Kong)
- C, Cytosine; G, Guanine
- California Council on Gerontology and Geriatrics
- Canadian Clay Glass Gallery (silica artwork)
- Canadian Coalition for Good Governance (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Carbon Cycle Greenhouse Gas (US NOAA)
- Consultative Council on Good Governance (Malaysia)
- California Cotton Ginners and Growers Associations
- Canoe Club of Greater Harrisburg (Harrisburg, PA)
- Christian Communities Group Homes, Inc.
- Chromosomal Comparative Genomic Hybridization
- Coordination Cell for Governor House
- Cornell Club of Greater Hartford (Hartford, CT)
- Central Columbus Ghost Hunters Association
- Canadian Coalition for Global Health Research
- Christchurch Girls' High School
- Christian County Ghost Hunters Society (Illinois)
- Commonwealth Consultative Group on Human Settlements (Commonwealth Secretariat; London, England, UK)
- Causeway Coast and Glens Heritage Trust (Ireland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
16, 2003, Carroll County General Hospital changed its name to Carroll Hospital Center (CHC).
Prichard has held a variety of positions including Administrative Director of Human Resources at Greater Baltimore Medical Center, Assistant Vice President of Human Resources at Carroll County General Hospital and most recently as Director, Human Resources at NYLCare Health Plans/Aetna U.