After returning to Point Mugu, we were conducting night field-carrier-landing practice (FCLP) to prepare for carrier qualifications.
What does CARQUALS stand for?
CARQUALS stands for Carrier Qualifications
This definition appears somewhat frequently
- Capital Area Rental Property Owners Association (Camp Hill, PA)
- Caring Aggies R Protecting Over Our Lives
- Coronary Artery Restenosis Prevention on Repeated Thromboxane (heart-related study)
- Centre for Action Research in Professional Practice (UK)
- Catholic Association for Rural People Research and Service
- Canon Advanced Raster Printing System (printer driver)
- Computer Aided Radio Personnel System (radio controlled task management system)
- Computerized Alcohol-Related Problems Survey
- Computer-Automated Radioactive Particle Tracking
- Coordinated Arrangements Reducing Pollution Utilizing Logistics
- Carrollton Railroad
- Centre for Analysis of Risk and Regulation (UK)
- City Area Rural Rides (Texas)
- Compound Annual Reduction Rate
- Configuration Audit Readiness Review
- Corrective Action Request and Report
- Customer Acceptance Readiness Review
- Customer Acceptance Requirements Review
- Childhood Arthritis and Rheumatology Research Alliance
Samples in periodicals archive:
Shannon Workman becomes the first woman combat pilot to pass carrier qualifications aboard USS Dwight D.
Our squadron, VAW-123, had a small detachment onboard to support flight-deck certification and carrier qualifications.
A Hornet squadron was embarked for carrier qualifications in support of carrier sea trials.
Our squadron, VAW-123, had a small maintenance detachment aboard to support flight-deck certification and carrier qualifications.
USS Theodore Roosevelt (TR) (CVN 71) recently conducted carrier qualifications while at sea with members of the French Navy during Operation Brimstone.
Newly graduated from the fleet-replacement squadron (FRS), I was excited to head back to the boat for 10 days of carrier qualifications (CQ) and about a week of cyclic ops.
FSS maintains a standard tender of service which standardizes participating carrier qualifications and performance requirements and includes the rules under which shipments are to be handled by carriers in the program.