The officer said China's future carrier group will be composed of carrier, destroyers, frigates, submarines and supply ship.
What does CARGRU stand for?
CARGRU stands for Carrier Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Central Analyst Review Group
- Centralized Assessor Review Group
- Cloud and Aerosol Research Group
- Commander, Amphibious Ready Group
- Compounded Annual Rate of Growth (finance)
- Computer Architecture Research Group (University of Ottawa; Ottawa, Ontario Canada)
- Cardiac Allograft Rejection Gene Expression Observational Study (transplant research)
- Communities Addressing Responsible Gun Ownership
- Computational and Algorithmic Representations of Geometric Objects
- Consolidated Afloat Requisition Guide Overseas
- Cedar American Rail Holdings (rail line company; Sioux Falls, SD)
- Coalition for Affordable and Reliable Health Care
- Community Assistance for the Retarded and Handicapped
- Council for Affordable and Rural Housing
- Canadian Adult Recreational Hockey Association
- Chicago Area Refuse Haulers Association
- California Association of Rural Health Clinics
- Canadian Alliance for Rights in Health Care
- Central Australian Remote Health Development Services
- Canadian Association for Research in Home Economics
Samples in periodicals archive:
The USS George Washington aircraft carrier and other ships were deployed to the area on October 16 for potential disaster relief work as Thailand faced massive flooding from monsoon rains, said Navy spokesman Lieutenant Commander John Perkins and the three-ship aircraft carrier group along with a fourth ship, the USS Kidd.
An aircraft carrier group would potentially double the military threat posed to Taiwan by China by allowing the Chinese to approach from directions other than across the Taiwan Strait became the island's president, vowing to adopt a non-confrontational policy towards the mainland.
Naval Forces Central Command; as commander, Carrier Group SEVEN; as director, Aviation Plans and Requirements Division (OP-50); and as director, General Planning and Programming Division (OP-80).
Carrier Strike Group Staffs Renamed Carrier Groups and Cruiser-Destroyer Groups have been redesignated Carrier Strike Groups (CSG), bringing them under the administrative command of the numbered fleet commanders.
Navy base in Atsugi, Kanagawa Prefecture, said Dick Corpus, chief of staff of Carrier Group 5.
26-27] sees the departure of the USS Constellation carrier group, which will head towards the Arabian Sea.
Navy carrier group usually deployed in the Gulf region.