The direct-digital control afforded by Carrier's PIC Systems provides the ability to link F-Series units into Carrier Comfort Network (CCN) building control systems for optimal energy savings and indoor air quality, as well as for monitoring data collection, and alarm control.
What does CCN stand for?
CCN stands for Carrier Comfort Network (HVAC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCN
We have 314 other meanings of CCN in our Acronym Attic
- Campus Christian Network (various universities; Ghana)
- Canadian Cohousing Network
- Canadian Corporate News
- Canoë Club Normand (French: Normandy Canoe Club; Normandy, France)
- Capitale Circolante Netto (Italian: Net Working Capital)
- Capstone College of Nursing (University of Alabama)
- Cardiac Care Network
- Career Center Network (San Diego)
- Career Counseling Network (various schools)
- Caribbean Communications Network
- Carrying Capacity Network
- Carson City (Amtrak station code; Carson City, NV)
- Case Control Number
- Category Code Number
- Category Control Number (Underwriters Laboratories)
- Catholic Communications Network
- Cell Change Notification (network assisted cell change procedure in GSM/GPRS networks)
- Center for Civic Networking
- Center for Cognitive Neuroscience (University of Pennsylvania)
- Centre Cardiologique du Nord (French: North Cardiological Center)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Carrier Corporation, the world leader in air conditioning, heating and refrigeration systems and equipment, is using the Nucleus OS and DiskOnChip in an embedded system, which provides connectivity to Carrier's proprietary building control network, Carrier Comfort Network (CCN)(TM).
Carrier supplied a full line of integrated systems to the Summer Games facilities, ranging from AquaSnap(R) air-cooled chillers with Puron(R) refrigerant to large centrifugal chillers to air-handling units, fan coil units and the Carrier Comfort Network (CCN) controls system.