See Bran Castle, the setting for Dracula, the mediaeval town of Brasov, visit a beaver reintroduction programme and the Carpathian large carnivore project which is hand-raising two wolves.
What does CLCP stand for?
CLCP stands for Carpathian Large Carnivore Project (Romania)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLCP
We have 11 other meanings of CLCP in our Acronym Attic
- Children's Law Center Of Massachusetts, Inc (Lynn, Massachusetts)
- Compliant Lifecycle Manager (pharmaceutical)
- Contract Life Cycle Management (software)
- Corporate Law Compensation & Management Survey
- Constructive Living Center of Massachusetts
- Catheterization of large cervical and mediastinal veins
- Chloride Channel
- Clementine Lunar Control Network
- Community Learning Centre Napanee (Napanee, Ontario, Canada)
- Campaign Life Coalition Nova Scotia
- Certified Life Care Planner (Commission on Health Care Certification)
- Certified Literate Community Program
- Certified Loss Control Professional (electrical safety)
- Cleft Lip, Cleft Palate
- Closed-Loop Characteristic Polynomial
- Cobell Land Consolidation Program
- Computer Learning Centers Partnership (technology resource provider; Fairfax County, VA)
- Converted Local Currency Price
- Cultural and Linguistic Competence Policy Assessment (National Center for Cultural Competence)
- Comanche Language and Cultural Preservation Committee (Elgin, OK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Christoph Promberger of the Carpathian Large Carnivore Project (CLCP), who has been researching the large carnivores of the southern Carpathian Mountains for the past 10 years, contends that his greatest finding is how easily carnivores can co-exist with people.
For example, in Romania, the Carpathian Large Carnivore Project has demonstrated that considerable tourism revenue can be brought into an area by promoting its association with large carnivores (http://www.