The Caroline Haslett Memorial Trust The Caroline Haslett Memorial Trust (CHMT) is a charitable body providing scholarships and other educational opportunities for women seeking, or already pursuing, careers in electronic and electrical engineering and allied technologies.
What does CHMT stand for?
CHMT stands for Caroline Haslett Memorial Trust (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHMT
We have 4 other meanings of CHMT in our Acronym Attic
- Church Management System
- Colleyville Heritage Middle School (Colleyvile, TX)
- Colorado Housing and Mortgage Services (mortgage company)
- Complaints Handling Management System (India)
- Carlos Hilado Memorial State College (Philippines)
- Canadian Hotel Marketing and Sales Executives (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Canadian Highly Migratory Species Foundation
- Center High-Mount Stop Light (on back of a motor vehicle)
- Centre High-Mounted Stop Lamp
- Center for Human-Machine Systems Research
- Central Hills Machinery Traders (Littlehampton, South Australia, Australia)
- Certified Hazardous Materials Technician
- Cessation of Hostilities Monitoring Team (UN; Uganda)
- Chain-Headway Machine Tools Co., Ltd. (est. 1991; Taiwan)
- Components, Hybrids and Manufacturing Technology (journal; IEEE)
- Council Health Management Team
- Center for the History of Music Theory and Literature (Indiana University)
- Banco de Crédito Hipotecario Nacional (Guatemala)
- California Homeschool Network
- Canadian Health Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
The award, which is in its 23rd year and is jointly sponsored by the IIE and The Caroline Haslett Memorial Trust, was won in 1998 by a Coventry engineer.
Elaine Adamson and Lesley-Anne McIntosh have been awarded scholarships from the Caroline Haslett Memorial Trust, set up earlier this century by the pioneering engineer.