The contract includes all CHS North Carolina-based facilities, as well as Carolinas Physicians Network practices.
What does CPN stand for?
CPN stands for Carolinas Physicians Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPN
We have 161 other meanings of CPN in our Acronym Attic
- Christie, Pabarue, Mortensen and Young (law firm)
- Cadre Photo Numérique (French: Digital Photo Frame)
- California Physician Network
- Calling Party Number
- Canadian Press NEWSTEX
- Canine Performance Nutrition
- Capital Protected Note
- Care Practice Nurse (UK)
- Caribbean Planners Network
- Carnivorous Plant Newsletter
- Carpathian Resources Ltd.
- Carpinteria (Amtrak station code; Carpinteria, CA)
- Castle Pines North
- Casual Probabilistic Network
- Catalogue des Postes Normalisés (French: Catalog of Standard Items; Belgium)
- Central Parenteral Nutrition (aka Total Parenteral Nutrition)
- Central Stars of Planetary Nebulae
- Centre de Production Nucléaire (French: Nuclear Production Center)
- Centre de Psychiatrie et Neurosciences (French: Center for Psychiatry and Neuroscience)
- Centre Psychothérapique de Nancy (French: Psychiatric Clinic in Nancy; Nancy, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Carolinas Physicians Network (CPN) and Carolinas Physical Therapy Network (CPTN) - both business units within CHS - serve hundreds of thousands of patients a year and operate a network of approximately 640 physicians and physician extenders.
The Carolinas Physicians Network includes 450 employed physicians.