He started his career as a loan officer with the Federal Land Bank Association of Lake Providence, Louisiana, then became branch manager/corporate loan manager for Carolina Farm Credit and worked for several other farm lenders.
What does CFC stand for?
CFC stands for Carolina Farm Credit (North Carolina)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CFC
We have 554 other meanings of CFC in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Forestry Commission (UK)
- Cancer for College (est. 1993)
- Cape Fear Cyclists (Wilmington, NC)
- Capital Facilities Charge (public utilities)
- Car Film Components (Germany)
- Carbon Reinforced Carbon
- Cardio-Facio-Cutaneous Syndrome
- Cardiofaciocutaneous (syndrome)
- Caribbean Food Corporation
- Carlton Football Club (Australia)
- Carp Food Concept (France)
- Cash for Clunkers (Consumer Assistance to Recycle and Save Act of 2009)
- Catalonia Free Country
- Catholics for a Free Choice
- Celebrities for Charity Foundation (est. 1997)
- Celtic Football Club (Glasgow, Scotland)
- Center for Change (various locations)
- Center for Communications (various locations)
- Center for Computational Physics (Portugal)
- Center for Families & Children (Ohio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bailey Produce (projects), (all Jim Haskins a/e) PR farmer-funded accts: Baldwin Charolais Beef (projects), 2005; Cotton Incorporated (projects), 2000; East Carolina Farm Credit (projects), 2002; Grain Growers Cooperative (projects), 2003; NC Christmas Tree Assn.
projects), 1997; Smithfield Foods (projects), 2000; Turfgrass Council of NC (projects), 2002 (all Jim Haskins a/e) PR farmer-funded accts: Cotton Incorporated (projects), 2000; East Carolina Farm Credit (projects), 2002; Grain Growers Cooperative (projects), 2003; NC Christmas Tree Assn.