Crawford-Brown, director of the Carolina Environmental Program and professor of Environmental Sciences and Engineering and Public Policy at UNC-Chapel Hill.
What does CEP stand for?
CEP stands for Carolina Environmental Program (University of North Carolina)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CEP
We have 502 other meanings of CEP in our Acronym Attic
- Cercle d'Études Odontologiques du Val de Marne
- Catholic Education Office of Western Australia
- Creating Economic Opportunities for Women
- Caribbean Entrepreneur of the Year (award)
- C-CS Effectiveness Panel
- Cable Entrance Panel (US DoD)
- Campaign for an English Parliament (England)
- Capital Equipment Project
- Career Enhancement Plan
- Caribbean Environment Program
- Caspian Environment Programme
- Catalytic Extraction Processing
- Celestial Ephemeris Pole
- Cell Envelope Protein (microbiology)
- Cellule à Effet Peltier (French: Peltier Effect Cell)
- Center for Economic Progress (various locations)
- Center for Effective Philanthropy (Cambridge, Massachusetts)
- Center for Emergency Preparedness
- Center for Energy Policy (various locations)
- Center for Environment and Population (New Canaan, Connecticut)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Douglas Crawford-Brown, a professor in the UNC Department of Environmental Sciences and Studies, who is director of the university's multi-disciplinary Carolina Environmental Program.
He serves on the board of visitors of the Carolina Environmental Program at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and the board of North Carolina Environmental Defense.