About Thumb MRI Thumb MRI, in a collaborative effort with American Diagnostic Medicine, Caro Community Hospital, Hills and Dales General Hospital, Huron Medical Center, Marlette Regional Hospital, McKenzie Memorial Hospital, and Scheurer Hospital has been bringing state of the art imaging technology to more than 6 counties and over 2000 doctors in Michigan since 1997.
What does CCH stand for?
CCH stands for Caro Community Hospital (Caro, Michigan)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCH
We have 184 other meanings of CCH in our Acronym Attic
- Climate Change and Global Warming
- Command & Conquer Generals Zero Hour (computer game)
- Cabinet Contrôle Habitat (French: Habitat Control Office)
- Cable, Crimping and Harnessing
- Cadet College Hasan Abdal (Pakistan)
- Callaway Community Hospital (Fulton, MO)
- Cámara Costarricense de Hoteles (Spanish, Costa Rican Chamber of Hotels)
- Cape Coastal Homes (South Africa)
- Cape Coral Hospital (Florida)
- Captain Cook Hotel (various locations)
- Carol Christine Hilaria (actress)
- Carrière et Capital Humain (French: Careers and Human Capital)
- Carson City Hospital (Carson City, MI)
- Catholic Central High School (London, Ontario)
- Center for Coastal Health
- Center for Cryptologic History
- Central Clearing House (various locations)
- Centre Chorégraphique de Houdan (French: Houdan Choreographic Center; dance school; Houdan, France)
- Centre for Children's Happiness (Cambodia)
- Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist
Samples in periodicals archive:
NASDAQ: QSII) and leading provider of healthcare information systems and connectivity solutions, today announced that five critical access hospitals have signed on to implement NextGen([R]) Inpatient Clinicals: Caro Community Hospital, Caro, MI; Cedar County Memorial Hospital, El Dorado Springs, MO; St.