31, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Today Carnegie Science Center announced the winners of its 2013 Carnegie Science Awards, sponsored by Eaton, at its annual Announcement Reception.
What does CSC stand for?
CSC stands for Carnegie Science Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSC
We have 1101 other meanings of CSC in our Acronym Attic
- Capture et la Séquestration du Co2 (French: Capture and CO2 Sequestration)
- Capture et Stockage du Carbone (French: Carbon Capture and Storage)
- Car Seal Closed
- Car Styling Club (France)
- Card Security Code (credit cards)
- Cardiac Science Corporation (Lake Forest, CA)
- Cardinia Shire Council (Australia)
- Career Service Center
- Career Studies Certificate (various schools)
- Carl Sandburg College (Galesburg, Illinois)
- Carrier Supporting Carrier (Cisco)
- Carrier's Carrier
- Case Study Committee
- Castleton State College (Castleton, Vermont)
- Cell Site Controller
- Cell Star Corp
- Center for Schools and Communities (Camp Hill, PA)
- Center for Science Communication (various locations)
- Center for Scientific Creation
- Center for Sex and Culture
Samples in periodicals archive:
PPG Industries Foundation pledged $75,000 to Carnegie Science Center in Pittsburgh for collaboration with Harley-Davidson Museum on a version of "The Great Color Caper" science show for students in the region surrounding PPG Industries' Oak Creek, Wis.
If you're in the mood for more adventure, try the Pittsburgh Zoo and Aquarium, or the Carnegie Science Center.
Carnegie Science Center established the Carnegie Science Awards program in 1997 to recognize and promote outstanding science and technology achievements in western Pennsylvania.
The PPG Industries Foundation sponsored interactive assemblies about color, chemistry and climate change presented recently by Carnegie Science Center of Pittsburgh at 12 schools in Metro Detroit, Through an employee program of the foundation, employees at the PPG Industries Automotive Technology Center in Troy requested grants to bring the science shows to area schools where they have an interest.
The program has traveled all over western Pennsylvania, working with school districts, intermediate units, and many regional and state-wide serving organizations such as Phipps Conservatory, Carnegie Science Center, Children's Museum of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh Regional Center for Science Teachers, Penn State Cooperative Extension, Catholic Diocese, and Girl Scouts of Western Pennsylvania.
PPG's automotive coating's business recently hosted and sponsored two assembly presentations of "Captain Green's Time Machine" by Carnegie Science Center of Pittsburgh at Hatherly Elementary School in Sterling Heights.
Carnegie Science Center Presents "Take a Hike: Backyard Biodiversity", a 45 Minute Live Theatric Science Show PITTSBURGH, June 14, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Carnegie Science Center educates children, youth, and families about science by connecting it to everyday life.