About Carnegie Museums of Pittsburgh Founded by Andrew Carnegie in 1895, Carnegie Museums of Pittsburgh is a collection of four distinctive museums dedicated to exploration through art and science: Carnegie Museum of Art, Carnegie Museum of Natural History, Carnegie Science Center, and The Andy Warhol Museum.
What does CMNH stand for?
CMNH stands for Carnegie Museum of Natural History (Pittsburgh, PA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMNH
- Crowley Museum and Nature Center (est. 1974; Sarasota, FL)
- Chung Minh Nhan Dan (Vietnamese Identity Card)
- Classic Motor Neuron Disease
- Conservatoire de Musique Neuchâtelois (French: Neuchatel Conservatory of Music; Neuchatel, Switzerland)
- Crédit Mutuel Nord Europe (French)
- Clothed Male, Naked Female (erotica genre)
- Coordination Mammalogique du Nord de la France (French: Mammalogy Coordination Department of Northern France; est. 1993)
- Chicago Museum of Natural History (Chicago, IL)
- Cincinnati Museum of Natural History (Cincinnati, OH)
- Cleveland Museum of Natural History
- Conformity to Masculine Norms Inventory
- Concerned Motorcyclists of New Jersey
- Collegium Musica Nova Lubecensis
- Creative Master Northcord Limited (Hong Kong)
- Computational Models of Natural Language Argument (workshop)
- Cavan-Millbrook-North-Monaghan (Ontario, Canada)
- Cisco MGC Node Manager
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dr Matt Lamanna, from the Carnegie Museum of Natural History in Pittsburgh, one of the US experts who described a newly constructed skeleton of the dinosaur, said: "We jokingly call this thing the 'chicken from hell,' and I think that's pretty appropriate.
The fossil remains are currently at the Carnegie Museum of Natural History in Pittsburgh.
Carnegie Museum of Natural History, Special Publication 17:1-73.
Chris Beard, curator of the Carnegie Museum of Natural History, said he was "awestruck" by the publicity surrounding the new fossil.
Through distinctive exhibitions, performances and educational programs, MIM will celebrate the diversity of music around the globe and enable everyone to understand how music both defines us and unites us," said MIM President and Director Bill DeWalt, the former Director of the Carnegie Museum of Natural History.
Collins (invertebrate zoology, Carnegie Museum of Natural History, Pittsburgh) discusses influences on his career and moth-collecting expeditions in such areas as Madera Canyon (near Tucson).
If you live near Pittsburgh or happen to travel there, you might want to swing by the Carnegie Museum of Natural History.