While too much of this compound would add an unpleasant, astringent character to the beer, its detection concentration is 150 times that of trans-2-nonenal, says Gustav Hambraeus of the Carlsberg Research Center in Copenhagen.
What does CRC stand for?
CRC stands for Carlsberg Research Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CRC
We have 1000 other meanings of CRC in our Acronym Attic
- Candida Related Complex
- Capital Region Campus
- Capital Regional Command (public authority in the Philippines)
- Capital Research Center
- Car Rental Center
- Carbon Reduction Commitment (now CRC Energy Efficiency Scheme; UK)
- Cardiovascular Research Center
- Career Readiness Certificate
- Career Resource Center (USA)
- Career Resource Centre (Association for Computing Machinery)
- Carolina Raptor Center (Charlotte, NC rehab facility for injured bids)
- Carriage Return Contact
- Carrier Route Code (USPS)
- Case Review Committee
- Caseload Reduction Credit (various locations)
- Catch Record Card (fisheries)
- Cedar River Complex (Osage, IA)
- Center for Computation and Technology (Louisiana)
- Center for Research on Culture (various locations)
- Center for ReSource Conservation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Carlsberg Research Center in Copenhagen, Denmark, a part of Carlsberg A/S, is equipped with state-of-the-art technology and employs more than 150 scientists and technicians who work within enzyme chemistry, protein chemistry, carbohydrate chemistry, plant physiology and genetics and malt, yeast and brewing processes.