The group's Stobart Air division, which bought Carlisle Airport in 2006, plans to invest further in its other airport at London Southend Airport.
What does EGNC stand for?
EGNC stands for Carlisle Airport (UK, ICAO code)
This definition appears somewhat frequently
- Einstein-Gymnasium Neuenhagen (Germany)
- Enhanced Gaseous Nitrogen
- Entreprise Générale du Nautisme (French: General Contractor for the Marine; Switzerland)
- ESRC (Economic and Social Research Council) Genomics Network (UK)
- États Généraux de la Naissance (French: States General of Birth)
- EuroGeoNames (EU project)
- European Games Network (Entertainment and Leisure Software Publishers Association trade show; London, UK)
- Experimental Galactose Neuropathy
- External Gateway Network (WorldCom)
- Equilibrium-Gated Nuclear Angiography
- Blackpool (UK) Airport ID Code
- EnerGuide for New Houses (Canada)
- East Grinstead Netball League (UK)
- Experts Group for Network Management
- Leeds Bradford International Airport (ICAO coding)
- European Geostationary Navigation Overlay (satellite-based augmentation; Europe)
- European Geostationary Navigation Overlay Service (EU; European Space Agency; aka European Geostationary Navigation Overlay System)
- Ecclesia Gnostica Universalis (Latin: Universal Gnostic Church)
- Belgorod (Russia)
- Easing God Out
Samples in periodicals archive:
London Southend Airport is owned by Stobart Group, which expects to run passenger flights from Carlisle airport to Southend, possibly by summer 2013.
Stobart has also acquired a 460-acre site in Carlisle which contains the operations of Carlisle airport, allowing it to move existing operations in the area onto one purpose-built site.
Janet Hume, corporate, campaign and events manager for the GNAAS, said: "The Great North Air Ambulance operates three helicopters, one at Durham Tees Valley Airport, one at Carlisle Airport and one at Otterburn in Northumberland.
It has reached an option agreement to buy Carlisle Airport.
A Piper Saratoga, call sign G-BSYC, took off from Wolverhampton Business Airport, at Halfpenny Green, on Friday and landed safely at Carlisle airport to refuel.
Cumberland County -- Carlisle Airport, Carlisle, $225,000 for runway pavement overlay and to remove obstructions.
A LORRY hijacked at the weekend with hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of computers and electrical equipment on board has been found empty near Carlisle Airport.