Rice's tenure in the museum and gallery world goes back at least 13 years, including stints as an intern, technician, educator, and curator at Carleton University Art Gallery, Ottawa, Ontario; the Indian Art Centre, Hull, Quebec; and the Iroquois Indian Museum in Howes Cave, New York.
What does CUAG stand for?
CUAG stands for Carleton University Art Gallery (Ottawa, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Citizens United for Alternatives to the Death Penalty
- Cisco Unified Application Environment
- Committee on the Undergraduate Academic Environment (Northern Illinois University)
- Committee on the Use of Atomic Energy for Peaceful Purposes
- Cornell University Agricultural Experiment Station
- Cassa Unica Assegni Familiari (Italian: Single Family Cashier Checks)
- Computer Users' Application Form
- Committee on Undergraduate Admission and Financial Aid (various universities; also seen as C-UAFA)
- Cambridge University Association Football Club (UK)
- Cambridge University Association Football League
- See You Again (Amateur Radio)
- Churches United Against HIV/AIDS (Africa)
- Consortium of Universities for the Advancement of Hydrologic Science, Inc.
- Calgary Urban Aboriginal Initiative (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Cambridge University Amnesty International
- Cambridge University Anglo-Japanese Society (University of Cambridge; England, UK)
- Catlin Underwriting Agencies Ltd
- Credit Union Auto Loan Network (Englewood, CO)
- Centro Universitario Analitico Municipal (Spanish: Central University Municipal Analytics)
- Centro Universitario Anglo Mexicano (Spanish: Anglo-Mexican University Centre; high school; Mexico City, Mexico)