He was recruited by Carle Clinic Association as its first neurosurgeon, and he was one of the founders of the University of Illinois, College of Medicine at Urbana-Champaign, where he eventually served as Clinical Professor and was integrally involved in writing curriculum for the neurosciences program.
What does CCA stand for?
CCA stands for Carle Clinic Association (Urbana, Il)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCA
We have 955 other meanings of CCA in our Acronym Attic
- Cape Cod Academy (Osterville, MA)
- Capital City Academy (UK)
- Capital Consumption Allowance
- Capital Cost Allowance
- Cardiac Care Associate (Member; American College of Cardiology)
- Career College Association
- Caregiver Controlled Analgesia
- Cargo Charges Correction Advice (shipping)
- Caribbean Conservation Association
- Caricature Carvers of America
- Carp Catchers Anonymous (fly fishing)
- Carrier-Controlled Approach (US DoD)
- Carry-Conditional Adder
- Carter Center Aquatics (Roanoke, VA)
- Case Control Activity
- Cashman Computer Associate
- Cataract, Congenital, Cerulean type
- Cathedral Church of the Advent Abuja (Abuja, Nigeria)
- Catholic Committee of Appalachia
- Catholic Community Appeal
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Carle Clinic Association, with whom the Hospital is closely associated, operates ten primary care clinics throughout the region.
Position at retirement: Chief executive officer, Carle Clinic Association and president, Health Alliance Medical Plans, Urbana, Ill.
Pollard, MD, MBA, FACPE, is Chief Executive Officer, Carle Clinic Association, Urbana, Ill.
NASDAQ: GLOI), a leading provider of domestic and international risk management services, today announced that James Lee Witt Associates, its Crisis Management and Preparedness Division, has been awarded a one-year contract to provide disaster preparedness and business recovery planning assistance for Carle Clinic Association based in Urbana, Illinois.
With a growing customer base in the United States, and over 130 customers worldwide, including Accenture, Apollo Enterprise Solutions, Aprimo, Carle Clinic Association, Hilton, Philips, Perpetual Entertainment, Indus International, Roche and The Active Network, NeoLoad is fast becoming the industry's Web load testing tool of choice.
We are extremely pleased that Carle Clinic Association selected InteGreat as their EMR partner," commented David Koeller, InteGreat's president.
With each new product generation, MDeverywhere has incorporated valuable features and functions that continue to facilitate broad deployment across our organization," says Debbie Rivers, manager, systems support Carle Clinic Association in Urbana, IL.