Carl Zeiss Vision and Essilor have reached an agreement relating to Carl Zeiss Vision s back- surface freeform progressive lens technology, which includes settling the patent infringement litigation between Carl Zeisss Vision and Signet Armorlite, an Essilor affiliate.
What does CZV stand for?
CZV stands for Carl Zeiss Vision
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Chirp Z-Transform
- Community Z Tools
- Concentric Zone Theory
- Combat Zone Tax Exclusion
- Changzhou Textile Garment Institute
- Centrum Zaawansowanych Technologii Informacyjnych (Polish: Center for Advanced Information Technology)
- Centrum Zaawansowanych Technologii Pomorze (Polish: Center for Advanced Technology Pomorze)
- Combat Zone Tax Relief
- Ceske Zemedelske Univerzity (Czech: Czech Agricultural University)
- Chinese Zope User Group
- Chickenpox-Zona Virus Infections
- Creative Zen Vision: M (digital audio player)
- Creative Zen Vision W (multimedia player; Creative Technology Ltd.)
- Combat Zone Wrestling
- Czestochowa Poland (airport code)
- Combat Zone Wrestlin Federation
- Toronto Flight Information Region (ICAO)
- Chazan-Ziv-Zakai Bound
- Cale Zycie Z Debilami (Polish: Cale Living With Debilami; blog)
- 500 (Roman numeral)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Donald Currie, who until recently held the position of Managing Director at Carl Zeiss Vision joined HOYA Hill Optics from June 1[sup.
CARL ZEISS Vision has launched a new Zeiss Rx catalogue, featuring patient-friendly information and visuals, to celebrate "100 years of better vision".
Lomoro was the director of North American accounting for Carl Zeiss Vision, Inc.
In recent months, Nakia Williams, an accounts payable boss at Carl Zeiss Vision, has been extra zealous about this kind of abuse.
Investors include Peter Thiel, 50 Cent, Carl Zeiss Vision and Monster, Inc.
THIS YEAR marks 100 years of Zeiss precision lenses and to celebrate the occasion Carl Zeiss Vision Sunlens is releasing an exclusive collection of sunglasses.
de/press * From the start of fiscal year 2010/11, eyeglass lens manufacturer Carl Zeiss Vision (revenue in fiscal year 2010/11 around EUR 850m) was integrated as an independent business group and fully consolidated in the financial statements for the first time.