Tokyo, Japan and Oberkochen, Germany 3/16/06 -- SII NanoTechnology, a Seiko Instruments subsidiary, and Carl Zeiss Nano Technology Systems, a division of Carl Zeiss SMT, have announced a global strategic alliance for electron and ion beam systems.
What does NTS stand for?
NTS stands for Carl Zeiss Nano Technology Systems
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NTS
We have 260 other meanings of NTS in our Acronym Attic
- Neuropsychopharmacology Treatment Research and Training Center (University of Connecticut Health Center)
- Nucleotide Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitor
- N-Th Degree Truncated Polynomial Ring
- Native Title Research Unit (AIATSIS)
- Northern Territory Rugby Union (Australia)
- Number Theorists R Us
- New Testament Recovery Version
- Not the Rensselaer Wiki (Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute; school informational website)
- North Texas Romance Writers of America
- North Tropical Zone (geographical zone)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dan McGee, who joined Carl Zeiss Nano Technology Systems in the USA in July 2007 has been named new President of Carl Zeiss NTS, LLC.
Numerous applications in both life sciences and materials analysis will benefit from the increased performance," explains Allister Mc Bride from Carl Zeiss Nano Technology Systems division at Cambridge.