Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), Health Facilities Planning Agency (HFPA) and Medical Command (MEDCOM) celebrated the official groundbreaking for the Carl R.
What does CRDAMC stand for?
CRDAMC stands for Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center (Ft. Hood, TX)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Centre de Recherche et de Documentation Agricoles
- Centre de Recherches sur la Diaspora Arménienne (French: Research Center for the Armenian Diaspora)
- Charles River Dressage Association
- Christian Relief and Development Association (Ethiopia)
- Colorado Round Dance Association
- Comités Régionaux de Développement Agricole (French: Regional Committees for Agricultural Development)
- Contractor Research and Development Agreement
- Converging Runway Display Aid (air traffic control automation function)
- Cooperative Research & Development Agreement
- Cardiovascular and Renal Drugs Advisory Committee
- Cambodian Rehabilitation and Development Board
- Care Record Development Board (London, UK)
- Centenary Rural Development Bank (Uganda)
- Configuration Reference Database
- Consolidated Reporting Database
- Contribution Représentative du Droit de Bail (French: Contribution for the Right to Lease)
- Corporate Reference Database
- Corporate Reporting Database
- Crew Requirements Data Base
- Coding Region Determinant-Binding Protein
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 944,000-square-foot facility will replace the existing 45-year old Carl R.
Fort Hood is also home to 1st Cavalry Division, 4th Infantry Division (Mechanized), 13th Sustainment Command (Expeditionary), Headquarters, III Corps, 3rd Armored Cavalry Regiment, 3rd Signal Brigade, 13th Finance Group, 89th Military Police Brigade, 504th Military Intelligence Brigade, 3rd Air Support Operations Group, Operational Test Command (OTC), 21st Cavalry Brigade, 36th Engineer Brigade, Carl R.