Caritas Good Samaritan Medical Center reported 73 percent fewer infections than average and Mount Auburn Hospital reported 70 percent fewer infections than average.
What does CGSMC stand for?
CGSMC stands for Caritas Good Samaritan Medical Center (Brockton, MA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CGSMC
We have 1 other meaning of CGSMC in our Acronym Attic
- Cercle Généalogique de Saône et Loire (French: Saone et Loire Genealogy Circle; Saone et Loire, France)
- Chariho Girls Softball League (Rhode Island)
- Citigroup Global Services Limited
- Computer Generated Stop Loss
- Centrale Générale des Syndicats Libéraux de Belgique
- China, Glassware, Silver, Linen and Uniforms (Hotel Industry)
- Canadian Geospace Monitoring (Canadian Space Agency program)
- College of Graduate Study in Management (Khon Kaen University; Thailand)
- Consignment of Geriatric Shoe Makers (British Civil Service slang for unimportant information)
- Consortium for Graduate Study in Management (St. Louis, MO)
- Cost of Goods Sold and Materials Consumed (accounting)
- Canadian Gravity Standardization Network
- Combined GPRS Service Node
- Corporate Global Supply Network (Frequency Products Limited)
- Clan Gunn Society of North America
- Centre Généalogique du Sud Ouest (French: Southwest Genealogical Center)
- Command & General Staff Officer Course
- Center for GI and Special Procedures (Poudre Valley Hospital, Fort Collins, CO)
- Center for Global Student Programs (University of Arizona)
- Centrale Générale des Services Publics (Belgium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Middleboro, formerly of Worcester, died, Wednesday, July 18th 2007, in Caritas Good Samaritan Medical Center, Brockton, after an illness.
Among the hospitals and healthcare organizations to recently select the company's solutions are San Joaquin General Hospital, Excela Health, Catholic Healthcare Partners and Caritas Good Samaritan Medical Center.
Cogent Healthcare and Caritas Good Samaritan Medical Center Hit "Best Practice" Goals for Clinical and Financial Success IRVINE, Calif.
Bridgewater Goddard Park will use the Allscripts Electronic Health Record to share access to patient medical records electronically with the other members of the Brockton-area demonstration group, including Brockton Hospital, Caritas Good Samaritan Medical Center, Brockton Physician Hospital Organization, Inc.
Elizabeth's Medical Center, Caritas Good Samaritan Medical Center, Saint Anne's Hospital, Caritas Holy Family Hospital, Caritas Norwood Hospital and Caritas Carney Hospital.
Since then, many businesses and community groups have contributed to the Brockton Public Schools' AED purchase program, including Brockton Hospital, Caritas Good Samaritan Medical Center, Brockton Community Schools, Brockton Youth Soccer Association, Brockton Credit Union, Save Our Sports, Brockton Veterans Fireman's Association, Cushman Insurance, the American Heart Association and New York-based Louis Accompora Memorial Foundation.
The corrected release reads: COGENT HEALTHCARE PROVIDES INPATIENT MANAGEMENT SERVICES FOR CARITAS GOOD SAMARITAN MEDICAL CENTER IN BROCKTON, MASSACHUSETTS Comprehensive Hospitalist Model Implemented to Streamline Hospital Care Delivery and Improve Quality Cogent Healthcare, Inc.