In other developments, the recently proclaimed Cariboo-Chilcotin land use plan has removed uncertainties regarding resource development in the region.
What does CCLUP stand for?
CCLUP stands for Cariboo-Chilcotin Land Use Plan (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Cuyahoga Community Land Trust (Ohio)
- Community Coalition for Long Term Care
- California Center for Long Term Care Integration
- Contract Cities Liability Trust Fund
- Casing Collar Locator through Tubing Plug (oil industry)
- Canine Civil Liberties Union
- Christian Civil Liberties Union
- Connecticut Civil Liberties Union
- Central Coast Linux Users Group
- Corpus Christi Linux Users Group (Texas)
- Cardiac Cycle Length Variations
- Clover Crimson Latent Virus (plant virus)
- Council of Citizens with Low Vision International
- Chinese Christian Life Web
- Christelijk Centrum Levend Water (Dutch: Living Waters Christian Center; Belgium)
- Christian Camp of the Living Word (Point, TX)
- Champaign County Living Wage Association (Illinois)
- Crescent City Lights Youth Theater (New Orleans, LA)
- China Copper-Lead-Zinc Corporation (China)
- Cadastro de Contribuintes Mobiliários (Portuguese: Register of Securities Contributors; Brazil)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In February 1995, the province released the Cariboo-Chilcotin Land Use Plan (BC, CORE, 1994d).
In July 1994, CORE delivered its recommended Cariboo-Chilcotin Land Use Plan to the provincial government (CORE, 1994b).