Caribbean Utilities Company (CUC) originally short-listed candidates from more than 50 proposals it received to supply renewable energy to the power grid in Grand Cayman.
What does CUC stand for?
CUC stands for Caribbean Utilities Company
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CUC
We have 130 other meanings of CUC in our Acronym Attic
- City University Business School (UK)
- Community Urban Bus Service
- Completely Useless by September
- Credit Union and Building Society (Australia)
- Credit Union for Berkeley Students
- California University of Business and Technology (est. 1990)
- Carbon Urea Breath Test
- Canadian Ultimate Championships
- Canadian Unitarian Council
- Canadian University College (College Heights, Alberta, Canada)
- Catholic University of Chile
- Cayman Utility Company
- CCSDS Unsegmented Time Code
- Ce? Unde? Cand? (Romanian: What? Where? When?; TV game; Moldova)
- Central Unitarian Church (Paramus, NJ)
- Central Utility Complex
- Centre UNESCO de Catalunya
- Certified Utility Contractor (Florida)
- Chassis Usage Charge (aka Chassis Utilization Charge; shipping)
- Chassis Utilization Charge (aka Chassis Usage Charge; shipping)
Samples in periodicals archive:
OTI is currently negotiating a power purchase agreement with Hawaiian Electric Company for a 100-megawatt (MW) plant and with Caribbean Utilities Company and others for 25 MW plants.
Fortis owns approximately 38 per cent of the common shares of Caribbean Utilities Company Ltd.