She has also worked closely with the Caribbean Hotel Association (CHA) and served on the UK Chapter of MPI (Meetings Professionals International) for two years.
What does CHA stand for?
CHA stands for Caribbean Hotel Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CHA
We have 261 other meanings of CHA in our Acronym Attic
- California Healthcare Association
- California Hospital Association (Sacramento, CA)
- Call Handling Agent
- Cambridge Housing Authority (Cambridge, MA)
- Canadian Healthcare Association
- Canadian Historical Association
- Canadian Hockey Association
- Canadian Hydrogen Association (now Canadian Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Association)
- Capital Health Authority (Canada)
- Cardiovascular Hospitals of America (Wichita, KS)
- Catholic Health Association of the United States
- Catholic Health Australia
- Center for Healthy Aging (California)
- Center for Humanist Activism
- Center for Humanities and the Arts (various schools)
- Centrally Heated Air (classified ad listings)
- Certified Horsemanship Association
- Certified Hospice Administrator
- Certified Hotel Administrator (AH&LA Educational Institute)
- Cessation of Hostilities Agreement (Uganda)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Johnson currently is a member of several organizations: the Association of Travel Marketing Executives, Caribbean Tourism Organization, and Caribbean Hotel Association, to name a few.
She noted that in 2006 its 10 mid-scale properties in the Bahamas, Cayman Islands, Curacao, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico and Turks & Caicos averaged a year-round occupancy of 78% and an average daily room rate of US$150; About 60% of the hotels within the Caribbean Hotel Association membership are small (75 rooms or less)--and while the intra-regional market is of critical importance so is the US which accounts for more than 50% of Caribbean travel.
These green campaigns firmly reinforce our values and our unique Caribbean heritage," says Berthia Parle, president of the Caribbean Hotel Association.
The Caribbean Hotel Association, in conjunction with another company, gave her $11,000 U.
The battle ended in 1993 when the Caribbean Hotel Association recommended increased regulation of the cruise industry and higher head taxes.
Byline: New York Daily News Although Hurricane Hortense took a swipe at the Turks and Caicos and barreled harmlessly past the Bahamas recently, the Caribbean Tourism Organization and the Caribbean Hotel Association say the U.
According to the Caribbean Hotel Association, in certain cases, island hoteliers will either give vouchers or discounts on future travel in case a stay is interrupted due to a natural disaster.