As the new single regional public health agency for the Caribbean, CARPHA will replace and build on the work of the Caribbean Community's five Regional Health Institutions: Caribbean Environmental Health Institute (CEHI), Caribbean Epidemiology Centre (CAREC) Caribbean Food and Nutrition Institute (CFNI), Caribbean Health Research Council (CHRC) and the Caribbean Regional Drug Testing Laboratory (CRDTL).
What does CAREC stand for?
CAREC stands for Caribbean Epidemiology Centre
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAREC
We have 1 other meaning of CAREC in our Acronym Attic
- Customs Administrative Reforms (Pakistan)
- Ryan White Comprehensive AIDS Resources Emergency Act
- Community Access to Resources and Education in New Mexico (University of New Mexico)
- California Association of Real Estate Appraisers
- Central Alberta Rural Electrification Association (Canada)
- Colorado Association of Real Estate Appraisers
- Comissário para Apoio e Reestruturação do Equipamento e Administração do Território (Portugal)
- California Association of Real Estate Brokers, Inc.
- Canadian Association of Research Ethics Boards
- California Alpine Resort Environmental Cooperative (erosion control practices)
- Central American Renewable Energy and Cleaner Production Facility
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (Asian Development Bank)
- Central Asia Regional Environmental Center (Almaty, Republic of Kazakhstan)
- Centre Académique de Ressources pour l'Égalité des Chances (French: Equal Opportunity Academic Resource Center; Academy of Bordeaux; Bordeaux, France)
- Consell Assesor per a la Reactivació Econòmica i el Creixement (Catalan: Advisory Council for Economic Recovery and Growth)
- Central American Refugee Center
- Central American Resource Center
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation Unit (Kazakhstan)
- Center for Applied Research and Economic Development (University of Southern Indiana; Evansville, IN)
- Center for Advancement of Racial and Ethnic Equity (est. 1981; American Council on Education)
Samples in periodicals archive:
EHD) on June 2 said laboratory tests conducted at the Caribbean Epidemiology Centre (CAREC) Reference Laboratory for ten individuals suffering from an outbreak of a mystery illness at resorts in Providenciales have been confirmed as norovirus.
Naval Health Research Center, San Diego, California, USA; ([double dagger]) Ministry of Health and Social Welfare, Caracas, Venezuela; ([section]) University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, Galveston, Texas, USA; and ([paragraph]) Caribbean Epidemiology Centre, Republic of Trinidad and Tobago Dr.
This conference is sponsored by the University of Puerto Rico, Medical Sciences Campus, The Caribbean Community (CARICOM), and The Caribbean Epidemiology Centre (CAREC), in collaboration with the Office of AIDS Research, National Institutes of Health, U.