00 Paperback HF1756 This publication consists of an excerpt from a 2008 report from the US Government Accountability Office that reviews three US trade preference programs used to assist developing countries: the Andean Trade Preference Act, the Caribbean Basin Trade Partnership Act, and the Generalized System of Preference.
What does CBTPA stand for?
CBTPA stands for Caribbean Basin Trade Partnership Act
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CBTPA
We have 3 other meanings of CBTPA in our Acronym Attic
- City of Birmingham Touring Opera (est. 1987; UK)
- Community-Based Tuberculosis Organisation (Zambia)
- Computer Based Technical Order
- Combat Operations
- Caisse du Bâtiment et des Travaux Publics (French: Construction and Public Works Fund)
- Cake by the Pound
- Cancer Biology Training Program
- Cellular Biotechnology Training Program (University of Michigan)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Psychosis (behavioral science)
- Community Based Transportation Planning (grant program; California)
- Coalition for Better Third Party Access (Canada)
- Combat Plans
- Cyclin B Triple-Point Mutant (genetics)
- Combat Posture and Intensity
- Carrier and Bit Timing Recovery
- Contralateral Breast Tumor Recurrence (oncology)
- Combating Terrorism Readiness Initiative Fund
- Cluster-Based Trust-Aware Routing Protocol (computing)
- Central Brain Tumor Registry of the United States (Chicago, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Furthermore, under the Caribbean Basin Trade Partnership Act (CBTPA) enacted by the U.
That would include Mexico and Canada as part of NAFTA, 24 Caribbean countries, 14 of which are eligible for trade breaks under the Caribbean Basin Trade Partnership Act and 12 sub-Saharan African countries eligible for duty and quota benefits under the African Growth and Opportunity Act, which overall covers 35 nations.
market; On October 2, President Clinton signed the Proclamation implementing the Caribbean Basin Trade Partnership Act (CBTPA - Title II of the Trade and Development Act of 2000).
Chastain was referring to the recently enacted Caribbean Basin Trade Partnership Act that requires the use of U.
tariff and quota preference programs, including the 9802 (807) program for Caribbean Basin and Andean countries, the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) and the new Caribbean Basin Trade Partnership Act (CBTPA), among others.