According to a 2003 Caribbean Banana Exporters Association report, bananas comprised about 33 percent of total exports from the Windward Islands of Dominica, St.
What does CBEA stand for?
CBEA stands for Caribbean Banana Exporters Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CBEA
We have 1 other meaning of CBEA in our Acronym Attic
- Current Best Estimate
- Curriculum Based Education
- Custom Built Equipment (Ohio)
- California Biology Education Association
- California Biomass Energy Alliance
- California Business Education Association
- California Business Energy Alliance, LLC
- Cambodia Biodiversity Enabling Activity
- Camion Bras Elévateur Articulé
- Capability-Based Engineering Analysis
- Casco Bay Education Alliance (Maine)
- Cash Bidding Exploration Authorities (Australia)
- Catholic Business Education Association
- Cell Broadband Engine Architecture (IBM)
- Center for Business and Economic Analysis (Texas A&M University)
- Chesapeake Bay Education Association
- Chicago Business Education Association
- Christian Brothers Education Association
- College of Business Economics and Accountancy (Ilocos Norte, Philippines)
- Colorado Business Education Alliance
Samples in periodicals archive:
marketers; The Caribbean Banana Exporters Association, representing growers in the Windward Islands, Jamaica, Belize and Suriname, said the EU decision to scrap plans for a "first come, first served" system of distributing banana import licenses would help small Caribbean growers survive; "On the face of it so far it is welcome news," said CBEA European representative Gordon Myers.
Chairman of the Caribbean Banana Exporters Association Marshall Hall has welcomed the new EU regime "in principle" but is seeking clarification on how the regime is intended to work.