6, 1999--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Caribbean American Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Inc.
What does CACCI stand for?
CACCI stands for Caribbean American Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Inc. (est. 1985; Brooklyn, NY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CACCI
- Carpenters Arms Classic Car Club (UK)
- Citizens Advisory Council on Captive Cervids (deer)
- Citizens Action Committee on Childhood Cancer Cluster (New Jersey)
- Community Action Committee of Cape Cod and Islands (Massachusetts)
- Combined Arms Center Combat Developer
- Conselho das Associações dos Cafeicultores do Cerrado
- Canadian Addiction Counsellors Certification Federation (Kitchener, ON, Canada)
- Combined Action Combat Casualty File
- Chamber of Commerce of Greater Philadelphia (Pennsylvania)
- California Code Compliance, Inc.(Saratoga, CA)
- Confederation of Asia-Pacific Chambers of Commerce and Industry
- Commander Airborne Command Control and Logistics Wing (US DoD)
- Canadian Association of Critical Care Nurses
- Confederation of Australian Critical Care Nurses (now Australian College of Critical Care Nurses; Australia)
- Citizens Against Communist Chinese Propaganda (Clearwater, FL)
- Citizens Advisory Committee on Community Relations (Hong Kong)
- California Association of Community College Registrars and Admissions Officers
- Chambers Accommodation & Tourism (South Africa)
- Combined Arms Command and Control Training Upgrade Systems project
- California Association for Counseling and Development