In addition, emissions from cargo-handling equipment dropped 40%.
What does CHE stand for?
CHE stands for Cargo-Handling Equipment (US DoD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CHE
We have 138 other meanings of CHE in our Acronym Attic
- California Heart Disease and Stroke Prevention
- Collinear Holographic Data Storage System
- Certified Hemodialysis Technician
- Certified Hospitality Department Trainer
- Chatham Historic Dockyard Trust (UK)
- Columbia Heights Development Task Force (Washington, DC; citizens organization)
- Current Header Data Unit
- Centre for the Study of Human Development and Well-Being (City University, London)
- China Digital Wireless Inc
- Campaign for Homosexual Equality
- Cascadia Health Educators
- Catholic Health East
- Celebrity Home Entertainment (video distributor)
- Center for Health and the Environment
- Center for Health Enhancement
- Center for Health Equality (Drexel University; Philadelphia, PA)
- Center for Health Ethics (University of Missouri)
- Center for Human Emergence (Denton, TX)
- Centre for Health Economics
- Centre for Health Evidence
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ADB-funded improvements at the commercial harbor, gateway for the country's imports and exports, include a 101-meter concrete wharf for vessels to unload directly to shore, cargo-handling equipment, port service craft, and physical works, including pier reclamation.
Built in 1878, it once housed steam engines which put water under pressure to operate cargo-handling equipment in the Albert Dock warehouses.
EPA has set stringent standards for new diesel engines and their fuels, including heavy-duty trucks and buses, and non-road equipment such as construction and cargo-handling equipment.
According to the draft plan, the largest contributors to cancer risk and other health effects are cargo-handling equipment and ships using diesel engines at dock.
This year, investments have included sophisticated warehousing systems and new cargo-handling equipment.
According to the port, International Cargo Equipment, Southern California Bait Company, and San Pedro Pride will use the funds to replace older cargo-handling equipment, bait boat and fishing vessel engines with cleaner engines.
The FCS concept now being evaluated would require specialized cargo-handling equipment and significant logistics support.