The Cargo Theft Interdiction Program, a CHP special unit based in Los Angeles, was called in to interview the trio, Moore said.
What does CTIP stand for?
CTIP stands for Cargo Theft Interdiction Program (California)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CTIP
We have 24 other meanings of CTIP in our Acronym Attic
- Computer Technology Investigators Network (est. 1996)
- Counterdrug Technology Information Network (various nations)
- Cuba Trade & Investment News
- Cerro Tololo Inter-American Observatory
- Chief Technology Information Officer (Washington Department of Health)
- Counter Terrorism Intelligence Officer
- Ceramic Tile Institute of America
- Computer Telephony Integration Object Server (Cisco Systems, Inc.)
- Charge-Transfer Infinite Order Sudden Approximation
- Career Technical Implementation Plan (educations; various organizations)
- Centre de Traitement de l'Information du PMSI
- Clinical Tobacco Intervention Program (Canada)
- Coastal Training and Information Program (National Estuarine Research Reserves)
- Combat Trafficking in Persons (US DoD)
- Committee for Truth in Psychiatry (est. 1984)
- Computer to Intaglio Plate (laser engraving technology)
- Concentrate of Thermostable Intestinal Peptides
- Coupled Thermosphere Ionosphere Plasmasphere
- Coupled Thermosphere Ionosphere Plasmasphere Electrodynamics Model
- Community Traffic Initiated Patrol Strategies
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to patrolling the harbor's 43-mile waterfront by patrol car, boat, helicopter, foot, and bicycle, Los Angeles Port Police officers take part in specialized operations, including a harbor-based Dive Team, K-9 Unit, and the Cargo Theft Interdiction Program (CTIP) and High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area (HIDTA) task forces.
and reported the location to the California Highway Patrol's Cargo Theft Interdiction Program (CTIP).