After several hours of search on the plane for military or nuclear related cargo onboard, the aircraft took off at 1330 GMT, an AFP-based International Atomic Energy Agency.
What does COB stand for?
COB stands for Cargo Onboard
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of COB
We have 133 other meanings of COB in our Acronym Attic
- Children in Organized Armed Violence
- Cat Owners Association of Western Australia
- Coaxial Cable
- Coaxial Machinegun
- California Orange Bud (marijuana)
- California-Oregon Border
- Call On Business
- Call Out Bonus
- Capital One Bank
- Career Opportunities Bulletin (various organizations)
- Carry on Business (license; India)
- Carry Over Balance (finance)
- Case of Beer
- Cash on the Barrelhead
- Cash over Billionaires (band)
- Cavalcade of Bands (sanctioning body)
- Center for Oral Biology (Karolinska Institute; Huddinge, Sweden)
- Center of Balance (measurement)
- Center of Battery (US DoD)
- Center of Buoyancy (physics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, yesterday Chris joked he had came up with two possible middle or nick names - "chopper Hackett" or "two choppers" - before the police helicopter had even taken off with its precious cargo onboard.
Notwithstanding other questionable operational factors concerning this particular accident that have put the operator Sulpicio under the 'microscope', its action in transporting the dangerous cargo has been described by Philippines' Transport Undersecretary, Maria Elena Bautista, as illegal and in violation of maritime regulations that prohibit the transportation of hazardous cargo onboard passenger ships.