More than 100 shelters converted from cargo containers are being built in Puli, a town in the county, after Wang made public a prophesy that a quake-induced monster wave would hit Taiwan on May 11, claiming millions of lives.
What does CACON stand for?
CACON stands for Cargo Container (NASA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Crédit Agricole Centre Ouest (French bank)
- Cressona Aluminum Company
- Cycle-Accurate Configurable Power Simulator
- Calcium Carbonate
- Case-Based Reasoning and Context-Awareness (workshop)
- Coudersport Area Chamber of Commerce (Coudersport, PA)
- Crockett Area Chamber of Commerce (Crockett, TX)
- Canadian Association for Civilian Oversight of Law Enforcement (Canada)
- Centre for Australian Community Organisations and Management (est. 1990)
- Civil Affairs Command (US DoD)
- Canadian Association for the Club of Rome
- Chicago Area Committee on Occupational Safety and Health (Chicago, IL)
- Camptodactyly-Arthropathy-Coxa vara-Pericarditis syndrome
- Canadian Association of Chiefs of Police
- Catholics Against Capital Punishment
- Central Arbitration Control Point
- Certified Anticoagulation Care Provider
- Certified Anticoagulation Provider
- Clean Air-Cool Planet (global warming)
- Coalition Against Counterfeiting and Piracy
Samples in periodicals archive:
government "increase attention to the control of nuclear weapons and materials" to keep a possible nuclear device from sneaking in through a cargo container.
CakeBoxx Brings Doorless Intermodal Cargo Container to Global Marketplace and Displays the First-Of-Its-Kind Container Model at the World's Leading Container Showcase Starting December 5th in Hamburg Germany at Stand P66 PORTLAND, Ore.
Customs and Border Protection officers and host nation counterparts work together to target high-risk cargo containers destined for the United States.
Their objective is to prove that simple changes in cargo container design can save lives even if a bomb erupts.
The issue in Transamerica Container is whether the ad valorem property tax on domestically owned international cargo containers, despite apportionment, creates a substantial or enhanced risk of international multiple taxation in violation of the Foreign Commerce Clause as interpreted by the U.
This installation of the CommerceGuard System will improve cargo container security and enable port customers to enjoy commercial advantages ranging from security to asset visibility," said Randy Koch, president & CEO, CommerceGuard AB & GM, cargo security, GE Security.
Byline: LISA FRIEDMAN Washington Bureau WASHINGTON - The House voted overwhelmingly Thursday to install radiation detectors at 22 major seaports, even as Democrats warned that millions of cargo containers entering the U.