8 /PRNewswire/ -- In an effort to protect children from careless and reckless driving in school zones throughout Pennsylvania, Governor Edward G.
What does C&R stand for?
C&R stands for Careless and Reckless Driving (North Carolina)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of C&R
- Contracts and Pricing
- Copy and Paste
- Corrective and Preventive (various organizations)
- Credentials and Priviliges (healthcare professions)
- Crime and Punishment (book)
- Cystoscopy & Pyelography
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Cost and Program Analysis
- Core and Payload Control Centers
- Classification and Parole Representative (prisons)
- Circumvention and Recovery
- Collections and Recoveries (various companies)
- Command & Reconnaissance (US Army)
- Compress and Retransmit
- Compromise & Release (insurance claim settlements)
- Control and Restraint
- Convoy and Routing
- Convoy and Routing Section (US Navy)
- Curio & Relic (eBay category)
- Calibration And Repair Support
Samples in periodicals archive:
Yet many of the deaths are caused by careless and reckless driving.
Out of all the convictions for careless and reckless driving, 90 per cent are young ones.