Byline: WORKPLACE MATTERS By Robin Onaclea For blue chip The Oregon Department of Education recently included more rigorous mandates for career-related learning experiences in state high school diploma requirements.
What does CRLE stand for?
CRLE stands for Career-Related Learning Experience
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CRLE
We have 2 other meanings of CRLE in our Acronym Attic
- Colorado Right to Life Committee
- Columbia Regional Learning Center (New York, NY)
- Compagnie Rennaise de Linoléum et de Caoutchouc (French: Linoleum and Rubber Company Rennes; Rennes, France)
- Customer Resource Life Cycle
- Canadian Rift Lake Cichlid Association
- Centre Régional de Lutte contre le Cancer (French: Regional Center for Fight against Cancer)
- Computer Resources Life Cycle Management
- Computer Resources Life Cycle Management Plan
- Chronic Restrictive Lung Disease
- Constraint-Based Routed Label Distributed Protocol
- Center for Respect of Life and Environment (Washington, DC)
- Computing Research Laboratory for the Environment (Canada)
- Configure Runtime Linking Environment (Solaris utility)
- Cost Reimbursement Level of Effort
- Chesapeake Region Law Enforcement Accreditation Alliance
- Career Related Learning Experience System (Oregon)
- Carriage Return Line Feed
- Cervical Rotation Lateral Flexion
- Cytokine Receptor-Like Factor 1
- Centre Régional du Livre de Franche-Comté (French: Regional Center of the Book of Franche-Comté)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A series of semistruceured interviews were conducted with individual students to elicit their perceptions of career-related learning experiences from their particular cultural context.
High school diploma requirements mandate that every student participate in career-related learning experiences.