The California Career Resource Network (CalCRN) utilized industry experts and educators to make changes to the program.
What does CRN stand for?
CRN stands for Career Resource Network
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CRN
We have 119 other meanings of CRN in our Acronym Attic
- Coal River Mountain Watch
- Canadian River Municipal Water Authority (Texas)
- Colorado River Municipal Water District (Texas)
- Cable Radio Network
- Cable Routing Rotation (NASA)
- Caisse de Retraite des Notaires
- Can't Remember Nuttin
- Canadian Registration Number
- Canary Islands Radio Networks
- Carbon Reinforced Nylon
- Carolina and North Western Railway Company
- Cartoonists Rights Network
- Case Report Number
- Cellular Radio Network
- Center for Responsible Nanotechnology
- Central Riddle Network (website)
- Centre for Research in Neuroscience
- Centres de Ressources Numériques (French: Digital Resource Center)
- Certified Radiology Nurse
- Certified Registered Nurse
Samples in periodicals archive:
11 /PRNewswire/ -- Lee Hecht Harrison, a leading talent management solutions company, announced today the next generation release of its Career Resource Network (CRN), an industry-leading comprehensive web portal to help individuals going through a career transition to explore their options, define their objectives, conduct a job search, pursue business ownership, or consider active retirement.
Meanwhile, the Office of Vocational and Adult Education wants comments on its Career Resource Network State Grant Annual Performance Report.
A new online tool from America's Career Resource Network (ACRN), a program sponsored by the Department of Education's Office of Vocational and Adult Education (OVAE), seeks to answer that question.
Army Recruiting Command, and America's Career Resource Network Association (ACRNA) are among some of the previous award recipients.
A Critical Time Funding for the career camps comes from a grant from America's Career Resource Network (ACRN) and from Great Oaks' community service budget.
Each attendee will also receive a 30-day personalized login to the proprietary Lee Hecht Harrison Career Resource Network Web site, a service that provides access to its extensive resources for planning and managing a job search.
The Utah Career Resource Network (UCRN) picked up the responsibility of coordinating the CIDS when America's Career Resource Network came into being under Section 118 of the Carl D.