CareFirst, the not-for-profit, non-stock, parent company of CareFirst of Maryland, Inc.
What does CFMI stand for?
CFMI stands for CareFirst of Maryland, Inc. (insurance company; Washington D.C.)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CFMI
We have 6 other meanings of CFMI in our Acronym Attic
- Comprehensive Flood Management Grant Program (est. 1976; Department of the Environment; Maryland)
- Center for Fetal Monkey Gene Transfer (University of California, Davis; Davis, CA)
- Carilion Franklin Memorial Hospital (Rocky Mount, VA)
- Center for Facilities Maintenance and Hardware (US GSA)
- Center for Mental Health, Inc (Anderson, Indiana)
- Crime Free Multi-Housing (various locations)
- Canadian Federation of Mental Health Nurses
- Crime Free Multi-Housing Program (Irving, TX)
- Child and Family Mental Health Services (various locations)
- Community Forensic Mental Health Service (Australian Department of Health and Human Services)
- Central Florida Marine Institute (Lakeland, FL)
- Centre de Formation de Musiciens Intervenants (French musician training center; various universities)
- Congregatio Filiorum Mariae Immaculatae (Latin: Congregation of the Daughters of Mary of the Immaculate Conception; Connecticut)
- Consolidated Freight Monitoring International (France)
- Cloud Feedback Model Intercomparison Project
- Chippewa Falls Museum of Industry and Technology
- Canadian Folk Music Journal
- Cazenove Fund Management Limited (finance; UK)
- Censored Fast Maximum Likelihood (algorithm)
- Cold Fusion Markup Language
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to his position as president and chief executive officer of CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield, he also serves as president and chief executive officer of two operating affiliates -- CareFirst of Maryland, Inc.
CareFirst) is the not-for-profit, non-stock, parent company of CareFirst of Maryland, Inc.
is the not-for-profit, non-stock, parent company of CareFirst of Maryland, Inc.