The committee hopes to encourage some first-time speakers to this event and will be calling for expressions of interest to share stories about making a difference to the care of the older person.
What does COOP stand for?
COOP stands for Care of the Older Person
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COOP
We have 36 other meanings of COOP in our Acronym Attic
- Country of Origin Labeling
- Credentialing Opportunities Online (US Army)
- USAF Programs Connected With Alaskan Air Command
- Contract Opportunities On-Line Engineering Support Tools (US Army Materiel Command)
- Church of Our Lord Jesus Christ
- Cryogenic On-Orbit Long Life Active Refrigerator
- Concealed Optical Origin Landing System
- Cooperativa Médica del Valle y de Profesionales de Colombia (Spanish)
- Center for Orthopaedic Oncology and Musculoskeletal Research
- Center for Wave Phenomena Object-Oriented Optimization Library
- CLIVAR Ocean Observing Panel
- Coastal Ocean Observation Panel
- Coastal Ocean Processes
- Concurrent Object-Oriented Programming
- Consideration of Others Program (US Army Intelligence and Security Command Human Relations Program)
- Contingency Of Operations Plan
- Continuity of Operations
- Continuity of Operations Plan
- Continuity of Operations Procedure
- Cook's Petrel (bird species)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In particular, I believe that in services such as palliative care, care of the older person and in nurse-led clinics, patients will receive earlier interventions and therefore a better service.
All the members of the family work and there is no one to take care of the older persons in a home environment.